Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Aug 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
Michelle - Senior Radiographer
Spire Regency is delighted to announce we are looking for an ambitious Radiographer to join our first class Imaging Department where you will provide that first class service to our patients.
One of the leading private hospitals in Cheshire, Spire Regency opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We offer patients everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality, efficient radiographic services. You will make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out.
Who we are looking for
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and have HCPC Registration.
- You will have evidence of substantial CPD in clinically related and relevant subjects.
- You will also have previous experience as a Radiographer in an imaging department
- Full training will be provided for cross sectional sub specialisms
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Excellent CPD to develop your career
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 9 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Claire Murphy Applyor email Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Radiography in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.00 - 46000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentExeter, Devon, England
Medicor are currently working with a leading private healthcare provider who are looking for an experienced Mammographer / Breast S...