Senior Pharmacist - Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2019
- 27 Jan 2020
On behalf of our client, Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior Pharmacist to work full time in a hospital in Cork.
This position will start in the coming few weeks for approximately 6 months or longer.
- As a Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI
- Hospital experience is desirable but not essential
- Ward level/clinical pharmacy experience is desirable
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 61641 - 71342 Per yearFull timePermanentCounty Cork, Cork, Ireland
Senior Hospital Pharmacist required to work full time on a 1-year contract in Cork. TTM Healthcare are looking for an experienced S...
Full time...PermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Pharmacy Technician - Co. Cork (Full or part time) Pharmacy technician required to join a family ran store based in the heart of Co...