Band 5 Radiographers
Exeter, Devon, England
- € 25490 - 32781 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 30 Jul 2019
- 27 Jan 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for Band 5 Radiographers to join an innovative, leading, acute hospital with over 250 years experience providing high quality care to Apply residents and visitors in Devon.
- You will be required to deliver effective and efficient general radiographic imagining within established a Trust.
- Maintain good working relationships with all other wards and departments, participating in multi-disciplinary meetings, as required
- Participate in on-call and other such rota and shift systems as may be required to provide a continuous imagining service
- Provide professional advice and guidance to other departmental staff and student radiographers, as deemed appropriate by Departmental Managers and Superintendent
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing CPD
- Ability to perform a wide range of general radiographic examinations to a high clinical standard
- Working knowledge of IR(ME)R regulations
- Ability to work well on own initiative and part of multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate good IT skills
- Experience in mentoring radiography students
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.00 - 46000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentExeter, Devon, England
Medicor are currently working with a leading private healthcare provider who are looking for an experienced Mammographer / Breast S...