Islington, London, Greater London, England
- £ 41000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jul 2019
- 25 Aug 2019
Our client is a leading UK provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
To support their services to the central government, we are offering new opportunities for RGNs, RNLDs, RMNs, Physiotherapists, OTs and Paramedics to undertake the role of PIP Disability Analyst.
As a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist you will join a multi-disciplinary team in a successful and growing organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a new specialism as a Disability Assessor.
• Undertake face to face functional medical assessments and detailed report writing in a varied role which includes working from local assessment centres and home consultations
• Engage with diverse patient cases including a full spectrum of physical, mental health, learning or sensory disabilities
• Carry out medical case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
• Partake in a comprehensive, hands-on induction programme for initial 15 weeks - full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
• Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
• Annually reviewed salary and overtime opportunities
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
• 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
• Continuous CPD training and further development with a dedicated clinical manager
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance
• Professional indemnity cover
• Full registration with the NMC/HCPC (as appropriate) and continuous professional development maintained
• Minimum 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
• Skills in report writing would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor within an established organisation. To find out more please contact IMmagIN Recruitment for an informal discussion, email or apply online.