Senior clinical Pharmacist Full Time 1 year contract
- € 61641 - 71342 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Jul 2019
- 22 Aug 2019
TTM Healthcare are looking for an experienced Senior Pharmacist to assist with the provision management and development of a high level pharmacy service to the wards and departments of this Hospital.
Start date: Mid-August or as soon as possible.
Working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The supervision and supply of drugs pharmaceuticals and other related items as may be required
- To ensure that the purchase storage and supply of all items is operated on the most economical lines consistent with quality at pharmacy ward and department levels and with reference to legal requirements transit security and conditions of chemical and physical stability
- The organisation development and expansion of a ward and clinical pharmacy service the provision and development of services to the wards including ward and clinical pharmacy services stock control; and MDA inspection
- The supervision and management of any student pharmacists, Pharmacist or technician as assigned
- The participation in personnel continuing education activities to ensure continual professional development
Candidates must have at the latest date of application:
Be registered in the Register of Pharmaceutical Chemists for Ireland or be entitled to be so registered
Minimum of 3 years’ satisfactory relevant post qualification hospital experience in an Irish Hospital
Candidates must have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
Register with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland as the Supervising Pharmacist for this Hospital
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Competitive salary €61,641 to €71,342
- Pension Scheme
- Travel and Subsistence
- Time Off - Leave and family friendly working arrangements
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Health Services Staff Credit Union
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Mediation Service
- Achievement Awards
For more information, call Louise today on Applyext 117 or email your most recent CV to Apply.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...PermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Pharmacy Technician - Co. Cork (Full or part time) Pharmacy technician required to join a family ran store based in the heart of Co...