Orthopaedic Physiotherapist - Inpatient/Outpatient
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 26000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 17 Aug 2019
£26,000 to £34,000 p/a | 37.5 hours| Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit a Physiotherapist with orthopaedic and musculoskeletal skills to work at their private hospital in Reading.
Details of this Physiotherapist vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• £26,000 to £34,000 per annum dependant on experience
• Bonus scheme
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Varied shifts from Monday to Friday with occasional weekend shifts for treating inpatients
• Days only
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Private healthcare and Life Assurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free parking
What our client is looking for in a Physiotherapist:
• Registered with the Health Professions Council and have up to date CPD portfolio
• BSc, MSc in physiotherapy or graduate diploma of physiotherapy
• MSK and orthopaedic experience essential
• Post graduate experience in MSK and orthopaedics desirable
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Excellent IT skills and customer service skills
• Must be flexible to meet the needs of the hospital
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Reading, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankAylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: AylesburyStarting Salary: £38,760+ Comprehensive ...
£ 30.78 - 3078 Per hourFull timeContractAldershot, Hampshire, England
Locum Physiotherapist Band 6 - Primary Care Rehabilitation Facility AldershotPhysiotherapist - Essential [... Click Apply...] be H...