Recruitment Booking Consultant
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 18000 - 20000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jul 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
Client Liaison Booking Consultant based from our luxury office in Central Milton Keynes.
Monday to Friday. 37.5 hours per week.
18 - 20k depending on experience + generous commission scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Booking Consultant to join an award winning Recruitment Agency based in Central Milton Keynes.
You will join an existing team and help our temp division. Paterson Health and Social Care supply care staff to clients throughout Bucks, Beds, Herts and Northants including but not limited to, Residential, Supported living and Nursing Homes.
We are looking for somebody who is a confident, dynamic self-starter to maximise sales and help create new areas of growth to our portfolio of clients and candidates.
- You will be responsible for developing existing clients and identifying new clients to maximise business potential.
- Building an excellent working relationship with every temporary worker whilst obtaining their weekly availability, understanding and getting to know their skills and areas of speciality in order to place them in suitable environments
- Managing day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
- Ideally you will have previous experience of recruitment within the Nursing or Care sector.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in business development and thrive on working to targets and objectives.
- You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively.
You will be:
- Money motivated
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident and personable
- Proactive, target driven and able to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with Clients and Temporary staff, face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
What you can expect:
- Great commission structure
- Great culture, very dynamic and outgoing team
- Relaxed office with a supportive team environment
- Supportive training to enhance skills
- Nights Out
- Paid Xmas Party
- Fun incentives
This job was posted to - Other health care in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 100,000 - 120,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBedford, Bedfordshire, England
Managing Director - Specialist Veterinary Referral Hospital Bedfordshire £100k - £120k +(Negotiable DOE) + Ext...