Pharmacy Technician Band 5 - Chatham, Kent
Chatham, Kent, England
- £ 23.83 - 23.83 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jul 2019
- 8 Aug 2019
Locum Pharmacy Technician Band 5 - Chatham (Brompton Barracks) Medical Centre - Chatham (Brompton Barracks) Medical Centre (05.08.2019 - 31.10.20
Pharmacy Technician - Essential Requirements:
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services.
- Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Must have two years post qualification experience in dispensing.
- Must have two years' experience of dispensing in Primary Care.
Pharmacy Technician - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Pharmacy Technician - About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
- Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
- A generous "Refer a Friend" bonus scheme
- Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
- Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
- Free uniforms provided (if required)
- Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
- Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
- Free mandatory training
- Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
This job was posted to Pharmacy technician in Chatham, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 13 - 18 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Mediplacements are currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Assistant / Technician to cover a Locum role in the London area.*Pay rate fr...