Senior Physiotherapist - MSK/Orthopaedic
Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 29000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Jul 2019
- 17 Aug 2019
£29000 to £36000 per annum | 30 hours | Days only | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects |
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Physiotherapist with orthopaedic rehabilitation and musculoskeletal skills to work at their private hospital in the Colchester area.
Details of this Senior Physiotherapist - MSK/Orthopaedic vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 30 hours per week (some weekend working and flexible hours)
• Full time and / or maternity cover
• Days only
• A great annual salary in the region of £29000 to £36000
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Senior Physiotherapist you will work with patients living with a variety of conditions and will undertake assessments and diagnoses of patients, creating, implementing and reviewing treatment programmes.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Physiotherapist - MSK/Orthopaedic:
• Member of the CSP and HCPC
• BSc, MSc in physiotherapy or graduate diploma of physiotherapy
• MSK and orthopaedic experience essential
• Post graduate experience in MSK and orthopaedics desirable
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Comprehensive understanding of CSP standard and practices
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Colchester, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentWeymouth, Dorset, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor - Health and Disability Assessments Location: Weymouth Starting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensiv...
£ 32000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking a capable and committed Hospital Physiotherapist with MSK and Women's Health experience to join the Outpatient Physi...