Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal
Greater London, England
- £ 26 - 29 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jul 2019
- 8 Aug 2019
Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal - North London - £26 - £29 per hour
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join an NHS Musculoskeletal team in North London. The successful Physiotherapist must have previous experience of MSK, outpatients, orthopaedics, sports injuries and NHS work.
Benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
- Flexible working
- Ongoing contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal will have experience of:
- Sports Injuries
- NHS work
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...
£ 44347 - 50549 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...
£ 45,390 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
RGN or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Marylebone, central London Starting Salar...