Senior Healthcare Assistant -Farmfield
Gatwick, West Sussex, England
- £ 21246 - 21246 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jul 2019
- 7 Aug 2019
Are you an experienced Recovery Healthcare Assistant looking for progression?
Are you looking to become a Senior Recovery Healthcare Assistant?
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life. Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Farmfield Hospital, Farmfield Drive, Charlwood, Surrey, RH6 0BN, Male only service users, 52 beds, rehabilitation/low secure
Salary £ 21,246
Hours per week: 37.5
Our Senior Healthcare Assistant role involves:
- To undertake direct evidence based patient care and treatment.
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensure that the patient is fully engaged in their care pathway.
- Contribute to the delivery of clinical services within a ward or unit, ensuring it complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards.
- To support and develop junior members of staff and provide supervision as appropriate.
- Work effectively as a team member
- Take appropriate action where concerns are identified.
- Act in a way that safeguards the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors and encourages others to do the same.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, security and accuracy of data and information and compliance with Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Delivery of evidence based patient care and treatment.
- Ensuring the health, safety and security of patients, employees and visitors and encourages others to do the same
- Ensures that any relevant training is undertaken and supervision is used appropriately.
- Provides support to junior members of staff and provides supervision as required