Speech & Language Therapist
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 9 Jul 2019
- 7 Aug 2019
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
King’s College Hospital Staff Bank are seeking to recruit Speech and Language Therapists to work on the 3 main inpatient sites – Denmark Hill, Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) and Orpington Hospital.
Whether you are looking for a consistent pattern of work, then we have an array of opportunities to work in acute Speech & Language Therapy.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- HCPC registered
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Have efficent communcation in all areas
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to line of work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, by attaching an up to date copy of your CV directly to this post and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact shorty.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigrati
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 55 jobs https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/jobs/health/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.healthjobs.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Speech therapy in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSurbiton, Greater London, England
Speech & Language Therapist - Special Needs School £29,000 - £38,000 Su...
£ 20 - 25 Per hourFull timeContractKentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Mediplacements are recruiting for a Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist who is looking to work in the Kent region.Required Band ...