Pharmacy Manager Role, Northampton
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- 4 Jul 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Pharmacy Manager, Northampton, Award winning independent group, £25 p/h + Bonuses
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this Health Centre Pharmacy, owned by award-winning small independent group which are supported by a Head Office team of a Superintendent Pharmacist, HR, Operations and Marketing Personnel.
The Pharmacy is located within a Health Centre approximately 2.5 miles North of Northampton city centre. This is an already-successful operation doing about 15,000 scripts, but there's still scope to make a real difference in terms of excelling in providing enhanced services as well as developing new and innovative services.
The primary focus of the role is to maintain the script numbers and the solid number of MUR and NMS it is already delivering. You will be supported in the branch by a second co-manager/pharmacist who works part time alongside an experienced and motivated team of 1 ACT, 5 dispensers and 2 counter assistants and will have up to 2 pre-reg students in the future.
You will be managing the most successful pharmacy in their group and for an ambitious and driven individual you will be rewarded with support and training to help you develop your ideas and focus on achieving your professional goals. This includes one-to-one management and business training from an external consultant.
- To be considered for this position you must be a highly motivated qualified Pharmacist, and above all passionate about making a difference
- Possess good team management skills and a proven track record of managing a busy pharmacy, excelling in providing enhanced services as well as developing new and innovative services
- UK registered pharmacist with at least 3 years post-qualifying experience
- Circa £25p/h
- Competitive salary package plus a performance related bonus (paid quarterly)
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Staff discount
- Pension contribution
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Alternate Saturdays: 8:30am - 12:00pm (with an afternoon off during the week)
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on 01423 850439.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more PHARMACY JOBS