Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 80.00 - 100.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Aug 2019
- 21 Dec 2019
Doctor/ GP £80 - £100ph Northampton & East Leicestershire
Hays Healthcare are actively recruiting General Practitioners (GP) who would like to gain invaluable experience in placements within Face to Face Assessment environment; A&E, Home Visiting Service, Out of Hours and Walk in Centre.
Essential experience includes; independent assessments, general diagnosis, clinical decision making and treatment planning. Successful candidates must be able to be decisive and confident whilst maintaining an enhanced level of service delivery.
Other duties include;
- Referring patients for further treatment when necessary.
- Exercise exemplary personal and professional autonomy when demonstrating advanced clinical practice, including clinical interventions.
- Utilising previous independent and supplementary prescribing skills to benefit the care of your patients.
- Ensure accurate, up to date and clear records during patient consultations.
- Quickly Identify issues that may negatively impact service delivery and report these to the Clinical Support Manager.
- Support new members of the team by participating in supervision and mentorship.
- A valid GMC registration
- A valid CCT and be on the GP Performers List
- Significant post registration experience managing acute and chronic presentations for a variety of patient groups
- An up to date and comprehensive understanding of modern primary care and its delivery out of hours
- Experience of Medical, Surgical, A&E, Mental Health and Paediatric care
- Experience working for OOH services and performing telephone assessments
What you will get in return:
- Flexible and ongoing work arrangements
- Negotiable pay rates
- A choice of several call centre sites across the North East
- An opportunity to widely broaden your clinical experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.