Radiographer - Part Time - Waterford
- € 34242 - 50040 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 12 Jun 2019
- 9 Dec 2019
Radiographer required by Cpl Healthcare for a part time agency role in an acute hospital, Waterford. Ideally looking for candidates with experience in CT.
This role offers an immediate start and is for Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Provide First class radiography services to patients
- Work in liaison with other team members in the delivery of care
- Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with, and obey the Ionising Radiation Regulations and Ionising Radiation (Protection of Patients) Regulations.
- Take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
- Treat every patient as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency and confidentiality.
- A recognised qualification in Radiography
- CORU registration
- Experience in CT would be preferable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Available immediately
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Apply
Or call Lesley for more information on Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 79918 - 93419 Per yearFull timeContractWaterford, Waterford, Ireland
Senior Psychologist, Homeless Service, South EastSenior Psychologist required for 2 year fixed term contract with specialist homele...