Orthopaedic & MSK Physiotherapist (FTC)
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
- £ 26000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 25 Aug 2019
37.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | 14 Month FTC
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist with experience in orthopaedics is required to work in a leading private healthcare provider in Bury St Edmunds on a temporary basis.
Details of this Orthopaedic & MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A fixed term contract of 14 months, to cover maternity leave
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
As Orthopaedic & MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix, with your caseload including pre and post-operative orthopaedic patients, MSK patients and sports injury rehabilitation.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44606 - 50819 Per yearFull timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Our TrustCambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambr...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in IpswichLocation: IpswichSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurses (...