Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 - Rapid Response
Greater London, England
- £ 25 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 10 Jul 2019
Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 - Rapid Response - Greenwich - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 5/6 Physiotherapist to join the rapid response team in a hospital based in Greenwich, based on a virtual ward model, who offer daily therapy input at home to support patients to achieve personalised goals to return to function.
The successful Physiotherapist will ideally have experience of rehabilitation, falls and elderly care. Previous community experience is not required, however would be beneficial.
The role covers Monday- Friday, flexible working hours and working across 4 days is offered.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 role include:
- Multidisciplinary setting
- Flexible working
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 will have experience of:
- Treatment planning
- Discharge planning
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents and injury
- Prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes for treatment
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 5/6 must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44,500 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
RGN or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Marylebone, central London Starting Salar...
£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearFull timeBankBrent, London, Greater London, England
Registered General Nurse or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: HarlesdenStarting Sal...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentHarrow, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Harrow Location: Harrow Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physiot...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Deptford Location: Deptford Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Phy...