- £ 27000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Jun 2019
- 5 Jul 2019
Do you want to work in a prestigious private hospital offering a highly competitive salary with amazing benefits?
Then get in touch today!
TTM are currently recruiting for a Senior Radiographers to work in Droitwich Spa. You will carry out a full range of general and specialised radiographic procedures maintained to high technical and patient care standards, and to apply the lowest radiation doses possible consistent with good diagnostic images, and a safe environment.
What do you get?
- Competitive Salary up to £33K
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiographic skills
- Private Experience and Business Sense Highly Desirable
- Skills in general, fluoroscopy, theatre, and CT
- State registration HCPC
- CT /MRI scanning experience (highly desirable)
- Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Good customer/patient care skills.
- Post qualification experience in NHS or private practice.
- IT skills.
- Decision making and organisational skills
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Regional Clinical Services Manager - Pain Management North England NMC/HCPC/GMC Registered ...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
At UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) our success starts with you.This is an exciting opportunity to j...