Truro, Cornwall, England
- £ 26565 - 35577 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 23 May 2019
- 20 Jun 2019
Role: Occupational Therapist
Salary: Band 6 (up to 35k)
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours)
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to utilise your full range of skills? Our client is a well-establish provider, looking to expand their team, considering both experienced and newly graduated Occupational Therapists within one of their hospitals.
The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic and person driven, determined to provide the highest level of advice and guidance to their service users. Within this role you will be provided with the opportunity to gain and develop experience in several areas of the hospital. If this role sounds like something you are interested in, please call Lindsay at Amber Mace on Apply.
• Competitive salary
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays (increases with service)
• Private Healthcare
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsided Staff Restaurant
• Free on Site Parking
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Plan, implement and evaluate treatment for your service users
• Provide detailed assessments to establish care rehabilitation and case management needs
• Provide detailed reports on service intervention
• Complete risk assessments and ensure measurements are in place
• You will provide the highest standard of advice and guidance to your service users
• Use evidence-based principles to assess needs
• Keep your training up to date, and continually develop your knowledge
• A Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Registration with HCPC and a member of COT
• Flexibility in working hours to cover hand clinics and weekend rosters as required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please call Lindsay at Amber Mace on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Ipswich Location: Ipswich Salary: £32,000 Experienced Physiotherapist...
£ 30401 - 37267 Per yearFull timePermanentTunbridge Wells, Kent, England
KMPT is creating an environment for equal opportunities for all, where we can ALL be ourselves. It's an exciting time to join us: K...