Senior Occupational Therapist - Local Authority
- £ 32.47 - 32.47 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 13 Jun 2019
Senior Occupational Therapist - Local Authority - Rutland - £32.47 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join the adult social care team with one of our local authority clients in Rutland.
The ideal Senior Occupational Therapist will be an enthusiastic and motivated Occupational Therapist and will be joining the social services team to assist the team manager in operationally managing the Occupational Therapy Hub.
The successful Occupational Therapist will not carry a caseload, but should hold experience of functional assessments in a local authority setting.
Benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Screening cases to ensure the tasks is being dealt with in a timely manner
- Referring on to other services/agencies
- Allocating cases to all staff and monitoring caseloads
- Supervision of staff
- Approvals of the OT'S /OTA's completed assessments/support plans and closures.
- Preparing the weekly rota
- Dealing with Out of borough equipment requests
- 1-2-1 queries/advise of complex cases with OT staff
- Authorisations of Medequip equipment
- Dealing with queries from WFD and SW'S in the team
- Referrals for Major adaptations
- Telephone calls from hospital staff, carers, agencies about SU's cases
As a Senior Occupational Therapist, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Rutland, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Chelmsford Location: Chelmsford Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Vauxhall, S.E.London Location: Vauxhall, S.E.London Salary: £41,000 -...
£ 34,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + ov...