Senior Radiographer - MRI & CT
London, Greater London, England
- £ 42885 - 42885 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
Up to £42,885 p/a |37.5 hours | Excellent Staff Benefits | Great L&D Prospects |
One of the UK’s most prestigious hospitals in London, is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Radiographer.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• An excellent annual salary up to £42,885 dependant on experience
• For employees joining from the NHS, my client can provide continuation of NHS pension
• Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
• Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
• 27 days annual leave
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Discounts at local, national and online shops
• Interest-free season ticket loans and cycle to work loan scheme
• Childcare vouchers
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the Imaging Departments to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have successfully completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• HCPC registered practitioner
• Extensive post-registration experience in general radiography, ideally with experience in other areas such as CT and MRI
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have the right to work in the UK
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.