Physiotherapist - triage line
Newcastle, Staffordshire, England
- £ 25 - 27 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 May 2019
- 14 Jun 2019
MSI Group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to undertake a locum assignment in the Tyne and Wear area. The contract will last approximately 3 months. You will provide access to physiotherapy by telephone leads to early assessment and self-management and, when appropriate, treatment.
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must...
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Have experience working with inpatients in an acute setting.
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
Ref: dd5f7d DMC
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Registered Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Wolverhampton Starting Salary: £38,00...
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Stockport Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 + c...