Biomedical Scientist - London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 34961 - 44720 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 May 2019
- 9 Nov 2019
Biomedical Scientists – Band 6 London
Biomedical Scientists required for a number Band 6 positions in the major blood sciences laboratory of the South West London Pathology Service (SWLP). Vacanceis exist in the hub laboratory of Tooting as well as Kingston upon Thames and Croydon.
The SWLP provides laboratory services to the NHS and private sector laboratories in south London and surrounding area.
The excellent opportunities will be offered on a permanent basis and with a very attractive salary and relocation packages including the following:
- Band 6 Salary £34,961 - £44,207 inclusive of London location allowance
- Relocation package with a value of up to £4,500*, including sign on and loyalty bonus as well as assistance with flights, accommodation and HCPC registration
- Overtime pay and shift work
- Home Program Reception and Integration
- Trust and laboratory induction
- Welcome pack on arrival
*Terms and conditions apply
Interested candidates will hold:
- A recognised qualification as Biomedical Scientist
- A minimum 1.5 years post graduate experience as a Biomedical Scientist with a significant amount in blood sciences; haematology and/or blood transfusion.
- Eligible for registration with the HCPC as a Biomedical Scientist
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the leading pathology services in the UK
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32985 - 41341 Per yearPart timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
We have an exciting opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist to join a private Pathology department located in central London.Our [....