Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal
- £ 30.78 - 30.78 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Band 6 Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal - Berkshire (Ministry of Defence) - £30.78 per hour
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the MSK team of our MOD client in Berkshire. The role is to start ASAP and will be on an initial 4-month contract with potential opportunity for extension.
Benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- NHS work
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34,240 - 43,870 Per yearFull time...PermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Regional mobile Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or OT– patient facing Disability Analyst Location: Across South East Salary: £43,870 risin...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Slough Location: Slough Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physiot...
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentLewes, East Sussex, England
Position - Physiotherapist Functional Assessor Location - Lewes Salary - £38,000pa rising to £43,000pa I work on behalf of a privat...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Vauxhall, S.E.London Location: Vauxhall, S.E.London Salary: £41,000 -...