2 x Band 6 Physiotherapist - Respiratory / Critical Care
Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
- £ 27 - 27 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
2 x Band 6 Physiotherapist - Respiratory / Critical Care - Swansea - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for 2 x Physiotherapists to work in critical care for one of our NHS clients based in Swansea. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of respiratory work and working for the NHS.
The role is to start at the beginning of June and will be for 4 months initially, Full time.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have:
- Previous NHS Experience
- Acute Experience
- Respiratory Experience
- Critical Care Experience
- Elderly Care Experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As a Physiotherapist, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentTredegar, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Tredegar Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 + co...
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBangor, Gwynedd, Wales
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Bangor Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43.000 + comp...