Healthcare Assistant - Jubilee House
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 16965.00 - 16965.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Are you a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant, or thinking about a new career in care?
This Support Worker role at Jubilee House could be the job for you!
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the service user is embedded in the heart of all aspects of their care and support.
Our inclusive way of working has the service user as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care that truly benefits the individuals we support.
Within the Learning Disability and Autism Division we have 27 specialist community based services spread from Cumbria to the South Coast supporting people with complex needs.
We are looking for Support Workers to join our new complex care learning disability and Autism development in Royston, Barnsley.
This new innovative service will consist of six bespoke, single person apartments within a registered care setting with nursing. The robust environment and care model is designed to support people with highly complex needs and behaviours which may challenge services.
The services will be newly renovated buildings providing high quality environments to work in and all staff will be fully trained and supported.
What's in it for you?
We offer an attractive package and career plan as a Support worker- whether you are new to care or have years of experience, we will give you:
- Salaries starting from £16,965 per annum for all workers
- Attractive rates for weekends, overtime and Bank Holiday working
- 12 hour shifts on a rolling rota, 3 one week, 4 the next week
- We will consider flexible working requests and Part time opportunities to fit with your lifestyle
- The opportunity to study for NVQ Level 2 and 3 Health and Social Care Qualifications
- 25 Days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays means 33 days leave plus your birthday off!
- A full induction programme and training opportunities to specialise in areas you find interesting
- Flexible benefits packages including Pension, Childcare vouchers, Car leasing schemes, Technology discounts, employee assistance programs, Wellbeing support
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- A friendly, supportive, working environment
What's the job about?
As a Support Worker at Jubilee House you will become part of our friendly team. You will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our service users, which will include supporting their person centred care plan, develop their independent living skills and accessing the community to enable them to have meaningful and rewarding lives.
This role is all about your attitude and skills! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are reliable, have good communication skills and an empathetic person centered approach, plus a sense of humour.
Looking for your first step into care? Then be assured we will provide you all the training and tools you need to have a successful career with Elysium
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to a DBS disclosure.
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 10.41 - 20.42 Per hourFull timeContractLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Band 3 Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker - NHS £10.41 - £20.42 ph Leeds Band 3 HCA Jobs / Night Shifts / Healthcare Assistant Jo...