Clinical Consultant - Physiotherapist
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Role: Clinical Consultant - Physiotherapist
Salary: Up to £45k
Hours: Full time
Are you a qualified Physiotherapist looking to work within a forward thinking multidisciplinary team in Gloucestershire?
Amber Mace are currently working with a forward thinking client who focuses on the importance of workplace healthcare. Our client not only provides complete healthcare solutions, but also personal health from physical to psychological, in an effort to bring people back in to the position of returning to their workplace.
• Within this role you will be required to provide advice and guidance in respect of health and wellbeing to employees and individuals
• Provide both telephone and face-to-face consultations
• Provide health assessments and return to work and function programmes
• You will be responsible for case management, providing reports to your manager when required
• Working with individuals to regain as much independence as possible
• Determine the appropriate level and type of service for any on-going needs
• Monitor, evaluate and record patient progress, modifying treatment plans as required
• Assist with providing preventative strategies
• Work together with the case management team
• Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
• Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
• Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of Physiotherapy, through CPD
• Proficient in IT
• You may be required to travel nationwide occasionally, therefore it is important that you have full UK Driving License/vehicle
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Stockport Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 + c...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentCanterbury, Kent, England
The Disability Analyst role is an attractive opportunity for experienced Physiotherapists that are seeking a better work to life ba...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Chertsey Location: Chertsey Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Phy...
£ 28 - 28 Per hourFull timeContractColchester, Essex, England
Locum Physiotherapist Band 6 Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements: • Must be Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Regis...