Healthcare Assistants - Flexible Contract
- £ 11.00 - 15.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 9 May 2019
- 5 Nov 2019
Flexible working pattern, Locum work, Support worker, NHS Jobs, HCA Roles, Hospital Care assistant
Your new company
You will be committed to your role as a HCA and have experience in the following:
- Observations including routine basic vital signs
- Be confident in dealing with diet and fluids including assistance in simple feeding interventions
- Applying Person Centred approach in the delivery of routine and fundamental patient care
- Safeguarding the well-being and health of patients in your care and report concerns promptly
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous NHS Experience is must
- Relevant reference to cover the last 3 years.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a dedicated consultant; while working for Hays you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only), Competitive rates of pay, Fast Track Registration, Free mandatory and specialist Training.
*Terms & conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17876 - 24299 Per yearFull timePermanentTadworth, Surrey, England
Are you interested in joining our fun and dynamic care team? Would you like to make a significant and lasting difference to the liv...