2 x Occupational Therapist - Community
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 32 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
2 x Occupational Therapist - Community - Local Authority - Reading - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting 2 x Occupational Therapists for our local authority client in Reading. The successful Occupational Therapists will need to have previous experience in reablement, minor works, housing, major adaptations, equipment and manual handling.
This will be a 6-month contract working with hospital discharges, following up in the community and working with some cases in a community Reablement unit. The role will be based in a hospital discharge team in the Short-Term Team. We are looking for an experienced and Senior OT.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within a developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Minor Works
- Major Adaptations
- Manual Handling
- Hospital Discharge
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Reading, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Slough Location: Slough Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physiot...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Chertsey Location: Chertsey Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Phy...
£ 24000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
JustOT are looking for an enthusiastic, junior Occupational Therapist, to join a well-established hospital in Hertfordshire. Our cl...