Wellness Expert - Full Time
Barking, Greater London, England
- £ 26000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 May 2019
- 8 Jun 2019
Health & Wellbeing Advisor
£26,000 Salary + plus Car Allowance & mileage
PAM Group is a highly experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing specialist, providing services to more than Apply employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. We have over 10 years’ experience, working with clients to reduce absence and promote health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Due to expansion, we are looking for someone with a passion for Health and Wellbeing to work with our clients in South London. You will be expected to travel to client’s sites in East London as well as PAM Clinics.
• Providing and delivering health promotional activity including health events, drop in clinics, presentations, workshops
• Delivery of PAM Wellness clinical programmes – based on lifestyle behaviour change coaching and building resilience
• Working with or within organisations to develop and embed health and wellbeing strategies, including review and guidance on organisational policies and procedures, data and risk analysis and building business cases
• Ensuring that work is underpinned by sound, up-to-date knowledge of health promotion theory and make sure that projects are based on evidence of effectiveness
• Delivery of health promotion campaigns, initiatives and programmes and ability to show measurable benefits / outcomes
• Use and proactively promote client use of PAM Life (our own innovative online behaviour change and health & wellbeing information platform)
• Be a key negotiator with clients regarding resource allocation to health and wellbeing services, including developing business cases
• Providing training in health-related areas
• Develop and provide supporting materials and information relating to any health promotion activity
• Developing effective relations with key contacts within clients
• Work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team within PAM or clients
• Providing general support to the Wellness Manager and Head of Wellness
• You will be degree qualified or equivalent in either Health Promotion, Sports Science, Workplace Wellbeing, Nutrition, Exercise Science or Public Health
• Knowledge of evidence-based nutrition, exercise, physical activity, sleep health, stress management and resilience, smoking cessation principles and other areas relating to health improvement
• Highly organised and process driven individual, with knowledge of project management principles and able to manage and deliver multiple projects at once.
• Experience in taking clinical measurements, interpreting results and developing meaningful action plans for individuals. Experience of corporate and personal health screening is desirable.
• Understanding and application of underlying principles of behaviour change and motivational interviewing, including coaching individuals to improvements in health behaviours.
• Experience working with other health practitioners (Occupational Health, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Doctors)
• You must have a valid driver’s license and own car with appropriate insurance
• You must be flexible to travel
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance and mileage
• Career progression
If you feel this role be suitable for you, apply now!