Greater London, England
- £ 32350 - 35490 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Salary: £32,350 - £35,490
Hours: 37.5 (Fixed term 12 months)
Our hospital is now looking for a Specialist Physiotherapist to join and support our Brain Injury and complex Neurological Conditions Service. The hospital enjoys many public transport links and is also very close to the A2 to allow easy access to the grounds.
As a Physiotherapist, you will need to participate in the provision of high-quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient's varying needs. You would be required to contribute to the development and delivery of a specialist service, providing rehabilitation programmes for patients with brain injury and complex neurological conditions.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- A recognised Physiotherapy degree or equivalent
- HCPC registration
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44,500 - 44,500 Per yearFull timePermanentRomford, Greater London, England
Registered General Nurse or Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Romford Starting Sal...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Barking Location: Barking Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physi...