Deputy Lead Speech & Language Therapist
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 32350 - 35490 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Salary: £32,350 - £35,490
Our hospital is now looking for a Deputy Lead SLT to join our specialist Brain Injury and Complex Rehabilitation needs. The hospital has great transport links and is close to the M32. The site is easily commutable from Bristol and all surrounding areas.
As a Deputy Lead SLT, you will need to participate in the provision of high-quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient's varying needs. You would be required to contribute to the development and delivery of a specialist service, providing expert advice and guidance to health care professionals and patients. It will be important for you to have a strong managerial ability to help the rest of the team grow.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree
- HCPC registration
- 3 years' experience as a Band 6 equivalent in a neuro-rehabilitation setting
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Speech therapy in Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 37267 Per yearPart timeBankWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Voted one of the best places to work by the Health Service Journal (HSJ), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) is one of a new g...