Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 36850 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Our hospital is now looking for a Lead Physiotherapist to join our specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service. The hospital enjoys a quaint surrounding, tucked back away from busy roads. It has links nearby to the M1 and is easily commutable from Sheffield, Barnsley and Huddersfield.
As a Lead Physiotherapist, you will need to participate in the provision of high-quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient's varying needs. You would be required to contribute to the development and delivery of a specialist service, providing expert advice and guidance to health care professionals and patients. It will be important for you to have a strong managerial ability to help the rest of the team grow.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- A graduate degree in Physiotherapy
- HCPC registration
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + ov...
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Stockport Starting Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 + c...
£ 37570 - 43772 Per yearFull timePermanentRotherham, South Yorkshire, England
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust Therapies and Dietetics -Orthopaedic Outpatients Clinical Specialist Occupational Health Physiot...