Ashford, Kent, England
- £ 43500 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 May 2019
- 7 Jun 2019
Salary: £43,500 - £48,000
Specialty: Specialist Rehabilitation Service, Slow-stream Rehabilitation Service, Complex Disability Management and Neuropalliative Service
Our hospital is now looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Service. The hospital is a 32-bedded specialist centre, providing both short-term and long-term person-centred rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with either a brain injury or complex neurological conditions.
We would like our Clinical Psychologist to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- HCPC registration
- Specialised knowledge of neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy and neurological conditions
- Have a desire to expand your professional development
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Psychology in Ashford, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43500 - 58000 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Clinical Psychologist / Dialectical Behaviour Therapy LeadLocation: MaidenheadHours: Full-timeSalary: £43,500 - 58,000Special...
£ 21089 - 21089 Per yearFull timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...