Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 26377 - 31337 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
Role: Occupational Therapist
Hours: 37.5 hours
Pay: Band 6
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a change to make a difference to young people and adults' lives in a challenging but rewarding position?
• 7 weeks paid holiday, including bank holidays
• Company pension
• Fantastic development opportunities, both clinical and non-clinical
• Full support from all of the team
• Free parking
Amber Mace are working with a client based in Doncaster, who are focused to provide the best possible care for young people and adults, who have learning disabilities and complex needs. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, resilient and motivated individual who can demonstrate a commitment to the service.
• Plan, implement and evaluate treatment for your service users
• Provide detailed assessments to establish care and case management needs, and provide detailed reports
• Work within a multi-disciplinary team
• Provide effective person-centred positive behaviour support to the service users
• Ensure that each person's occupational needs are met with a Positive Behavioural Support framework.
• Support individuals within the service to develop skills to enable them to become more independent and able to live a lifestyle of their choosing
• Provide support and professional advice to other members of the team
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Occupational Therapist qualification
• HCPC registration
• The ideal candidate will have expertise in learning disabilities
• Knowledge in general Mental Health is essential
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26,000 - 31,000 Per yearFull timePermanentDoncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Occupational Therapist - Adult Learning Disabilities/Autism South Yorkshire £26,000 - £31,000 DOE Remit Compass Associates a...