Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 8 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 7 May 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
Temp fixed term
Days, Nights available
Minimum of 6 months experience required in the health care sector.
There is also an opportunity of going permanent with this client for the right person.
We are currently recruiting for temp bank support workers for one of the leading providers for autism and mental health in Bolton, this role is supporting mental health service users in house. We are looking for the right support worker with the right attitude towards and mental health. This is a great opportunity if you are already a support worker looking for extra hours on a temporary basis.
This client are specialised in learning disability and autism treatment provider of hospital inpatient services for adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition aims to offer the most scientifically advanced autism treatment services to all patients.
This position will include the following responsibilities:-
* Behavior management
* Provide support in all areas/activities of daily living
* Fill in patients observation reports every hour
* Attend staff meetings and training
* You will encourage each service user with socalising,and communicating with other individuals
* You will be required to assist with all aspects of personal care
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
* Experience working with Mental Health users and learning disabilities
* Caring nature
* Fun and outgoing personality
* Breakaway training, citrus training, MAPA training or restrain training is essential.
This is a great opportunity for a mental health support workers to bank/ network with one of the leading providers in Bolton.
Please contact Time Recruitment Solutions - Applyand ask for Naj
(Keywords - support work, mental health, Learning disabilities, medication, NVQ, HCA,)