Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 23150 - 27850 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 May 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £23150 - £27850 (pro-rata)
Hours: 22.5 or 30
Our hospital is now looking for an Occupational Therapist to join and support our Adult Mental Health Service. The hospital has great transport links and is less than 10 miles from the centre of Birmingham and only one mile from the M5.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will need to participate in the provision of high-quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient's varying needs. This exciting new role will put you right at the heart of the clinical team, working closely with the patients and other healthcare professionals in a multi-disciplinary team.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- A recognised Occupational Therapy Degree or equivalent
- HCPC registration
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentHinckley, Leicestershire, England
Occupational Therapist Band 7 - Neuro-Rehabilitation - Private Sector - Hinckley, Leicestershire - Up to £43,000 per annumWe are cu...
£ 19 - 19 Per hourFull timeTemporaryStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
2 x Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Inpatient/Community Rehab - Longton, Staffordshire - £19 per hourFull time.We are currently l...
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHinckley, Leicestershire, England
Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Private Neuro-Rehab Service - Hinckley, Leicestershire - Up £30,000 per annumWe are currently recru...