Senior Occupational Therapist
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 May 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
Hours: 37.5 (Monday-Friday)
Salary: £33,000 - £35,500 (Depending on experience)
Specialty: Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities PICU/Acute Service
Our hospital is now looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join our Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities PICU/Acute Service. The hospital is a 39 bedded purpose built psychiatric intensive care unit and provides a secure and safe, gender-specific environment for adults who have suffered from acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
We would like our Senior Occupational Therapist to work strongly as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- BSc in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- HCPC registration
- 2 years' experience in a similar setting
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
JustOT are looking for an enthusiastic, junior Occupational Therapist, to join a well-established hospital in Hertfordshire. Our cl...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Barking Location: Barking Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physi...