Lead Occupational Therapist
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 34000 - 36900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 May 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
Salary: £36,900 (Pro-rata)
Specialty: Slow-Stream Rehabilitation Service and Complex Disability Management
Our hospital is now looking for a Lead Occupational Therapist to join our Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service. The hospital is a specialist centre, providing both long and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adults with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions.
We would like our Lead Occupational Therapist to work strongly as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
- BSc in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- HCPC registration
- 2 years' experience in a similar setting as a Senior Occupational Therapist
If you have the right skill set to apply for this position, please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27,000 - 27,000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Occupational Therapist - Male Mental Health - Locked Rehab Nottinghamshire £27,000 p/a Remit Compass Associates are proud to...
£ 34,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + ov...
£ 26,000 - 31,000 Per yearFull timePermanentDoncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Occupational Therapist - Adult Learning Disabilities/Autism South Yorkshire £26,000 - £31,000 DOE Remit Compass Associates a...