Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 2 Jun 2019
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering varied and diverse caseloads. Training is available to allow you to broaden your experience and mammography training will be supported for the right candidate.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be part of a team delivering high quality, efficient radiographic services to patients covering a wide variety of specialties. You will provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients, allowing consultants to make informed decisions on the ongoing care of our patients. You will work closely and build relationships with all departments and perform on-call duties when required.
Who we are looking for
- You will hold a Diploma/Degree in Radiography (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years post grad experience
- Be HCPC Registered
- UK experience needed
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Maxine Cassidy at Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Radiography in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
MRI Lead Radiographer / Radiology Manager - Private Healthcare £40,000 to £50,000 (negotiable) + Extensive Benefits &...