York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 32000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 31 May 2019
Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse
Location: York (YO Postcode)
Are you a driven Registered Nurse who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is a community based role, requiring you to conduct assessments within the YO postcode.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Ref: York - RN
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, - Other health care in York, North Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19.96 - 37.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
New competitive rates for ICU nurses - Day and night shifts available - Flexible working hours, Agency nursing Your new company Hay...
£ 42200 - 42200 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
10 Primary Healthcare across Derbyshire - Recruiting NHS 111 Pathways trained Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists for Remote working...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBarrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Barrow-in-Furness Location: Barrow-in-Furness Salary: £32,000 Experie...