Clinical Physiotherapy Assistant
Sutton, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 May 2019
- 1 Jun 2019
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a recent £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working as a team and supporting both inpatients and outpatients physiotherapists
- Assisting in the Hydrotherapy pool
- Involved in the chemical testing of our Hydrotherapy pool
- Maintaining the day to day running in Hydrotherapy pool
Who we're looking for
- 1 years' experience as a physiotherapy assistant
- NVQ level 2 or 3
- Excellent time management skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Elena Tsoneva on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Sutton, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44,500 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Marylebone, central London Starting Salary: £44,...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Islington Location: Islington Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced P...
Full timePermanentMerton, London, Greater London, England
The Parkside Hospital are seeking a Clinical Lead Lymph Oedema Therapist to come on board for a new service we are about to offer. ...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Barking Location: Barking Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physi...