Occupational Therapist - CAMHS - Dublin
- € 35672 - 61418 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 30 Apr 2019
- 27 Oct 2019
Occupational Therapist required for a locum cover based in a Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service, Dublin. Basic or Senior grade candidates will be considered.
Interested candidates will have:
- A recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist with membership of CORU.
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in order to be considered for senior grade
- Previous experience working in CAMHS, Adult mental health or a similar service is required
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Ability to start immediately
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankTallaght, Dublin 24, Dublin, Ireland
Speech & Language Therapist - adult service, Dublin 24Speech and Language Therapist required for an initial 3 month locum posit...