Occupational Therapist - Wicklow & Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 30 Apr 2019
- 27 Oct 2019
Staff Grade Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a full-time locum position to work in an Adult Community Mental Health setting based in Co. Wicklow and Dublin South East.
This role offers an immediate start until April 2020.
Full license and access to a car is essential.
Working as part of a well structured OT department, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to children attending the centre.
You will work in a collaborative role with other multi disciplinary team members
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Post graduate experience in a similar setting is preferable but we will consider recent graduates with a relevant placement
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU registration
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Available immediately
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs