Band 6 Physiotherapist
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- £ 32 - 38 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Apr 2019
- 24 May 2019
Seven to fill an exclusive opportunity in Dumfries and Galloway.
A Band 6 Physiotherapist within a Stroke / Neuro setting. This is a 2 warded hospital .One ward is acute and has 20 beds. The other ward is 26 beds which is rehabilitation and also houses the Acute Stroke unit. There is variation in the utilisation of these beds.
* Provide Specialist Physiotherapy intervention to patients referred into Care of the Elderly,
* Stroke & Neurology & settings across the NHS.
* Triage and prioritise Physiotherapy referrals with support from the Highly Specialist Physiotherapist - Stroke, Neurology & Care of the Elderly, in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Determine clinical diagnosis through skilled assessment, with Highly Specialist Physiotherapist - Stroke, Neurology & Care of the Elderly support as required for more complex patients, developing appropriate specialised Physiotherapy packages of care and maintaining records as an autonomous practitioner.
* Be the Physiotherapy lead within the multi-disciplinary/ multi agency team for patients on caseload, providing specialist advice to teams with support from Highly Specialist Physiotherapist Stroke, Neurology & Care of the Elderly as appropriate.
* Provide support, supervision and teaching / training to Band 5 Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy students and Health Care Support Workers within specialit
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working as a physio within a Stroke/Nuero setting.
* Compliance: Up to date PVG / HCPC registration.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
Location: Home-based covering Dumfries and Galloway Salary: £35,000 Experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Param...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Dundee Location: Dundee Salary: £32,000 Experienced Physiotherapists,...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Edinburgh Location: Edinburgh Salary: £35,000 Experienced Physiothera...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull time...PermanentMotherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Motherwell Location: Motherwell Salary: £32,000 Experienced Physiothe...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankKirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: KirkcaldyStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPerth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Location: Home-based covering Perth Salary: £35,000 Experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics required W...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankInverness, Highland, Scotland
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: InvernessStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is looking for a new challenge using thei...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Office based disability assessment role in Glasgow Location: Glasgow Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Experienced Paramedics, Physiotherap...