Clinic Manager (Non-Nurse)
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 26 Apr 2019
- 26 May 2019
40 Hrs | Exclusive Cosmetic/Wellness/Aesthetics Clinic | Complimentary & Discounted Treatments
One of West London’s most exclusive cosmetic, wellness and aesthetics clinics has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Clinic Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Our client’s flagship clinic offers a wide range of treatments and procedures and will soon be expanding to offer an increased range of services including non-surgical cosmetic treatments, hair transplants, IV infusions and cryotherapy.
Details of this Clinic Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week, usually worked during office hours although some flexibility may be required
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
• Generous staff discounts on treatments plus one complimentary treatment per month
• Opportunities for career progression within a global organisation
This is an all-encompassing position, with a diverse range of responsibilities which include:
• Acting as CQC Registered Manager and ensuring all audit, policies, procedures and medical governance standards are consistently achieved
• Day to day management of the clinic, ensuring the high-end clientele receives the exceptional standards of customer service they expect
• Coordinating the sales team to work as efficiently and effectively as possible to maximise sales and revenue
• Financial management, financial future-proofing, cost control accountability through minimising costs and maximising revenue with no compromise on quality
• Staff and performance management and HR duties, overseeing a diverse multi-disciplinary team of clinical and non-clinical staff
• Stock management, including all consumables and retail products
The ideal candidate for this Clinic Manager position will meet the following specification:
• Demonstrate proven management experience within a similar, customer focused setting, however candidates with management experience in the Private Healthcare, Beauty/Spa, Luxury Hospitality or Health Club sectors will also be considered
• Possess a real passion for customer service
• Professional, well organised, enthusiastic and positive, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach
• A natural leader with proven experience in developing, motivating and leading a successful team of over 20 staff, with good working knowledge of HR and Health & Safety policies
• Experienced in financial management with experience of profit & loss accounts and managing budgets
• Knowledge & experience of CQC essential standards and how to adhere to them, ideally having previously been a CQC Registered Manager
• Display a genuine interest in working in the Wellness Industry
• Have a passion for excellence in everything you do
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.