Hospital Radiographer - Ortho & MSK
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 35000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Apr 2019
- 30 May 2019
We are seeking a committed and experienced Hospital Radiographer to join our client's busy Imaging department at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
The patient throughput is 80%+ Orthopaedic/MSK with a mix of other general surgical specialities - as such current or recent Orthopaedic or Spinal experience will be essential.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Qualified Radiographer with full HCPC registration.
Post-registration experience in Hospital Radiography with Orthopaedic & MSK experience.
Experienced in Inpatient, Outpatient and Theatre Radiography.
Independent and non time-limited permission to undertake employment (not requiring a certificate of sponsorship)
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our executive recruiting managers .
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.