Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 39340 - 39340 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Apr 2019
- 25 May 2019
37.5 Hrs | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects | Free On-Site Parking
An experienced Senior MSK Physiotherapist is required to work in a leading private hospital in the Birmingham area.
Details of this Senior MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary up to £39,340
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
As Senior MSK Physiotherapist, in addition to providing effective support to departmental management and supporting junior colleagues, you will manage clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
Applicants for this Senior MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
• Demonstrable post-graduate experience within post-operative orthopaedics and MSK settings, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care.
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Registered Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Wolverhampton Starting Salary: £38,00...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHinckley, Leicestershire, England
Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Private Neuro-Rehab Service - Hinckley, Leicestershire - Up to £35,000 per annumFull time hours - M...