Cardiac Physiologist - Dublin
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Apr 2019
- 21 May 2019
You will be conducting a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac diagnostic tests including ECG, Holter/BP monitoring, Stress ECG, Pacemaker and ICD implants, follow-up and programming, EP studies, angiography and angioplasty procedures.
This is a full time, permanent post, with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent
- Demonstrate clinical competence and relevant experience in a Cardiology Department
- Experience in the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab and Cardiac Devices is desirable
- Possess Basic Life Support
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent working conditions, ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and modern clinical setting
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Subsidised canteen and pharmacy
Apply now by sending a copy of your up to date CV to Robyn or call Applyto discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Specialist Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a voluntary specialist hospital, based in South Dublin. ...