Occupational Therapist - Social Services
Dudley, West Midlands, England
- £ 28 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Apr 2019
- 21 May 2019
Occupational Therapist - Social Services - Dudley - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist who is able to cover a 6-day service to support hospital discharges and support hospital prevention. Working in the community in a multi-disciplinary team, it would be advantageous if the therapist has experience of single handed care philosophy and moving and handling of people.
We require Occupational Therapists to work Mondays to Saturdays, particular demand to cover Thursdays Fridays Saturday and Mondays. Maximum 6 days per person - Minimum 3 days per person will be considered. Qualified Occupational Therapists required - must have access to own vehicle.
Opportunity to compress hours over 3 days.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience required for this Occupational Therapist role:
- Discharge planning
- Acute care
- Community care
- Hospital settings
- Treating a range of medical conditions
- Home assessments
- Multidisciplinary working
The ideal Occupational Therapist will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Dudley, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHinckley, Leicestershire, England
Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Private Neuro-Rehab Service - Hinckley, Leicestershire - Up £30,000 per annumWe are currently recru...
£ 19 - 19 Per hourFull timeTemporaryStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
2 x Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Inpatient/Community Rehab - Longton, Staffordshire - £19 per hourFull time.We are currently l...
£ 40000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentHinckley, Leicestershire, England
Occupational Therapist Band 7 - Neuro-Rehabilitation - Private Sector - Hinckley, Leicestershire - Up to £43,000 per annumWe are cu...